At Castlegate Capital, we know the importance of managing assets well. In an ever changing world, making sure you plan for the future and ensuring the security of what you have worked for is crucial. We provide you, not only with the advice on what steps you need to take to achieve this, but how to choose between the financial options that are available to you.
Traditionally, wealthy families have used Family Offices which are set up specifically to manage their families wealth and assets. This can often be a time consuming and costly exercise. At Castlegate Capital, we have developed a similar proposition that enables us to look after our clients financial well being using holistic financial planning. We can also liaise with, recommend or appoint the other professionals required to ensure every area is covered. In short we can act as an intermediary to source all of our clients needs in one place.
By doing this we are able to get a much better understanding of our clients changing circumstances and all professional parties involved are in communication allowing for every part of the clients planning to be dealt with simultaneously. This leads to a co-ordinated, integrated solution.
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.
This chart shows Castlegate’s wealth management process.
A NEW BEGINNING
– Provide an initial overview of the Castlegate Capital financial planning process.
– Determine your financial goals, values and objectives.
– Gain an understanding of your current financial position.
– Sign up to take your first step towards taking control of your financial future.
OPENING YOUR EYES
– Confirm our understanding of your current position, goals and objectives.
– Present our detailed financial planning report, outlining the strategy we believe can help you meet your goals and the value we can add to the process.
– Take the time to provide an in depth commentary, highlighting the areas we believe to be priorities and how these will fit in with the longer time plan.
– Answer any questions or comments you might have.
– Provided regular reviews, to ensure that you are fully informed and aware of your investment portfolio.
– Liase with your providers and your other professional advisers to help you manage your affairs accurately and promptly.
– At agreed intervals conduct a formal audit of your overall strategy to ensure it remainsconsistent with any changes in your goals, objectives or circumstances.